About Kingston Chamber
Started in 1905, Kingston Chamber of Commerce has grown to become the Royal Borough of Kingston Chamber of Commerce incorporating Surbiton, New Malden, Chessington, Tolworth & Kingston.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to the largest group of businesses in the area who you’ll be able to contact direct via the members directory online
- Your details and links to your website, plus you can use our logo too if you like
- Most business owners join to grow their sales, so you’ll be in like-minded company
- If you have colleagues and staff, they are all included in the one membership and can attend together or on their own
- Over 40 events & workshops run each year at various times, venues and with different formats to suit all personalities
- Complimentary Welcome Meeting, so you’ll be able to focus on finding good contacts from the start
- Valuable advice from the team and the directors, plus fellow members, helping you to avoid expensive mistakes
- Knowledgeable chamber staff who can help with many aspects of Kingston life, saving you time
- Quarterly magazine with members rates for advertising & space for your editorial copy
- Events you can book online; bring guests too!
- Recognition when you introduce a new member to the chamber, such as a free networking breakfast
- Free copy of the borough business database, worth around £250 plus discounted updates and exports to your system.
- Plus – for independent retailers/cafes/restaurants – we offer the ‘Retailer Membership’ – reduced subs, one to one induction meeting, access to discounted mystery shopper service, local event facilitation, local forums run by the chamber, help with local PR & marketing, special retail therapy events to which we invite all our busy professionals to your shop.
Kingston chamber is governed by a board of at least 15 members who represent most types of business. The full board meets bimonthly and a smaller executive group meets with the ceo on alternate months to check on strategic matters, membership & finance.
The directors and members can join the following interest groups:
Membership, events & sponsorship, education & skills, business support, transport, planning & the environment.
Kingston Chamber is run on a not for profit basis. Kingston Chamber is a strategic partner to the Council. Our CEO is Vice Chair of the Strategic Partnership, chairs the Local Economy & Skills group and chairs the Employer Engagement group for the borough.