Search the directory or view business categories.
Many personal, every-day life, or professional related problems can be helped through counselling and psychotherapy.
This is about making a positive choice to get the help that you need, when you need: I will listen in a non-judgmental manner, provide a confidential yet warm and relaxed space for you to explore, reflect and engage in setting up new ways to bring change into your life.
Don't wait until a problem has grown to become unmanageable - rather address the issues early, before they become entrenched.
Some examples of issues brought by my clients to my practice
• Relationships and relational issues, problems in the couple;
• Family system fractures and dysfunctions;
• Bereavement and other losses;
• Psychosexual issues, gender and identity issues;
• Substance abuse and other behavioural dependencies;
• Eating disorders and body issues;
• Depressive and anxious symptomology, including panic attacks, phobias and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder);
self-esteem, self-worth, self-confidence
• Various types of traumatic disorders: including PTSD, C-PTSD (Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and dissociative symptoms;
• Childhood sexual abuse, domestic abuse;
• Work-related issues and emotional distress in the professional life.
Sometimes it feels like it does take courage to engage on this path and one would hesitate to take the plunge.
To facilitate this first step, I can offer a no-commitment initial consultation in which you can get a sense of what therapy feels like and how I work. It is an opportunity for you to share as much as you like, in a confidential setting, and find out whether my style of work suits you.
Please check my website www.magentacounselling.co.uk and/or contact me on the above number for an initial orientation conversation.