Date: 15th November
Start Time: 9.30am
End Time: 1.00pm
Location: The Guildhall, High Street Kingston KT1 1EU
The fire marshal training courses will improve you with skills and awareness to legally required standards; we will help ensure that you have competent fire marshals in place with sufficient knowledge to act appropriately in your environment.
Managers will acquire the knowledge to handle fire emergencies on site and staff will learn how to deal with potential fire hazards, risks and incidents.
We deliver the FPA supported Fire Marshal training course which provides an understanding of:
• Common causes of fire and how fire starts and spreads;
• Current UK legislation and its effect on fire safety in premises;
• How to spot hazards and protect against risk of fire;
• Fire marshal roles and responsibilities;
• How to select and use a fire extinguisher;
• What to do in the event of a fire and how to safely evacuate
All those completing the course successfully are awarded a Certificate which confirms their role as a fully trained Fire Marshal within your organisation.
The course is designed and developed by Safety Delivery Limited. Safety Delivery is a business member of the Fire Protection Association (FPA), the UK’s national fire safety organisation.
£75 for Chamber members
£90 for non-members
Excluding VAT & online booking fee