Date: 13th March
Start Time: 9.30am
End Time: 12.30pm
Location: The Guildhall, HIgh Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU
Our start up package offers vital support and advice to help you get started.
For just £35 we offer:
* Initial half day starting your business workshop
* A one to one follow up session to help you move your business forward
* 6 months free membership of Kingston Chamber of Commerce
Our initial starting your business workshop offers advice about the practicalities of setting up including:
* Can you succeed
* Setting your Business objectives
* Business Planning (In Short)
* The Legal Stuff
* An introduction to Tax, National Insurance, VAT
* Marketing on a Shoestring
* Sources of Finance
* Ask questions and get Answers!
The course will be run by the Kingston Chamber of Commerce CEO Jerry Irving, who has been a SFEDI accredited business advisor since 2004.
£35 per person
+VAT & booking fee
These workshops are held regularly, usually once a month. If you can’t attend this one email us and we will let you know when the next one starts.