The President’s chosen charity for 2019-20 is Express CIC.
- Express CIC is a user led voluntary organisation supporting young people on the autism spectrum and their families. Set up in 2012 we have expanded rapidly running our services from a mini hub in Tolworth.
- At Express CIC we are aware of how isolating a diagnosis of autism in the family can be. This can be for the young person themselves as well as the wider family. Many families can be reluctant to face social environments where it is simply too much for their child or young person.
- We provide services locally and within the community environment to provide families with a more positive experience, to reduce isolation and to strengthen their support networks.
- Express CIC provides therapy groups for young people on the autism spectrum and their siblings. We offer a range of parent support groups, one to one support, counselling and we run regular events to raise autism awareness and understanding in the wider community.
- We also offer young autistic adults a Careers Guidance Service to help them in to work. We want our young people to be part of, understood by and appreciated by their local community.
- To be chosen as Kingston Chamber of Commerce cause is absolutely amazing and will help provide our young people and families with more opportunities at the heart of their community.
You can sign up to their mailing list here to receive their newsletters and information on our events and groups.
Express CIC – ‘creating a hub in the heart of the community, supporting autistic people and their families, a place for everyone’
Reg. no. 8202424
Reg. Office: 452 Ewell Rd, KT6 7EL T: +44(0)2083904273
Contact us via: Facebook Twitter Website
Support us via: Easyfundraising Local Giving