Benefits of Membership
Whatever the size of your business,
Kingston Chamber of Commerce can help it prosper and grow.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a member:
- Access to the largest business membership group in the Kingston area, allowing you to reap the rewards of doing business locally.
- Representation by a strong voice at business forums locally, regionally and nationally. We have excellent links with local and central government and will represent members on any issues related to doing business locally.
- Information on and access to government funded support, advice and training.
- Access to low cost advice and training for existing businesses, including a programme of educational seminars to help you grow whatever stage you’re at. Plus free support to start-ups and new businesses.
- Coordinated problem solving to help you find solutions to local issues, aid promotion of your local area, and increase custom in your high street
- A wide range of networking opportunities including breakfasts, lunches, evening events, and a committed, vibrant network for women in business. Events are tailored to specific geographical areas in the borough i.e. Chessington and Hook, Kingston, New Malden, Surbiton and Tolworth.
- The opportunity to exhibit your company’s products and services at the annual Kingston Business Expo.
- Marketing opportunities – advertise in our e-newsletter, feature in our magazine – Borough Business, and promote your organisation through our website and social media networking groups on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Inclusion in the online business directory – used by members and non-members as a source for information on suppliers.
- Promote your business through a member-to-member discount scheme. Use our online membership card to save money on local services and gain new customers by making your own member offers. These offers can be used by any employee of your organisation.
- Reduce the cost of attending networking events with our Annual Event Pass, helping you plan ahead, budget and maximise on your membership.
So what are you waiting for? Join us today!
We look forward to welcoming you as a member.
Got a question? Email or call us today on 020 8541 4441
Join Online Today
Refer a new member
Members' Log in